This interactive class combines video with hands-on practical experience on the latest CPR skills, AED use, and basic first aid knowledge.
ASHI Pediatric CPR, AED, and First Aid training program provides an ideal training solution for schools, child care providers, youth sports coaches, and others required to learn how to respond to medical emergencies involving adults, children and infants. This versatile program is based upon the 2020 CPR and First Aid Guidelines; and other evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Class size is limited to 10 participants.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to spend time seated, standing, and on the floor practicing.
- All equipment, digital student materials, and certification card are provided
- Please bring a personal snack.
- Certification through American Safety & Health Institute will be valid for two years.
Registration coming soon
Date: April 8, 2023
Time: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Venue: Aurora, IL
The ASHI Training Center logo is a registered trademark of Health & Safety Institute or its affiliates. All rights reserved.