Thanks for visiting my presentation page for the US Coast Guard Auxiliary. I hope you find these resources valuable.
Feel free to download the resources and be sure to share the link to this page with your friends. I have also included links to find the Power to the Paddle book and DVD. You’ll also find a link below and to the right to my podcast, Paddling the Blue. If you enjoy stories of people doing great things from the seat of a boat, you’ll love the show!
Power to the Paddle: Exercises to Improve your Canoe and Kayak Paddling
- Purchase Power to the Paddle book
- Purchase Power to the Paddle Companion DVD
- Power to the Paddle Stretches (PDF download)
- Power to the Paddle Mobility Drills (PDF download)
- Mobility drills demo (video)
- Resistance band exercise demo (video)
- Foam rolling demo (video)
- Google Earth
- Float plan template (paddling .com)
- Great Lakes Coastal Forecasting System (GLERL)
- US Wind Map
- USGS Streamflow
- National Buoy Data Center
- National Center for Cold water Safety
Dressing for Paddling
Upcoming Paddling Classes
Paddling instruction and guided experiences
If you’re looking for quality coastal kayak, river kayak, or SUP instruction, check out my programs.
Looking for a multi-day experience? Visit here.
Paddling the Blue podcast
While you’re here, check out the Paddling the Blue podcast. Through this podcast, I interview fascinating people from around the world doing great things from the seat of a boat.