Thank you for registering for your program. I am confident that you will enjoy the experience.
Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you.
- If you purchased using a credit card, your statement will show a purchase from Paypal *PADDLING EX.
- If you used a Paypal account, you may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
A few notes about each program:
- Quickstart class: Sit-on-top, recreational kayaks, and sea kayaks are welcome. Spray skirts will not be used in this class.
- Level 1 class: Boats with sealed bow and stern bulkheads are recommend but not required for Level 1 classes. Bulkheads will be required to participate in the rescue practice. We will not need spray skirts for this class.
- Level 2 class: Boats with sealed bow and stern bulkheads are required for Level 2 classes. If you have a spray skirt, please bring it as we will practice with and without the use of skirts. If you have not used a skirt before, this is the perfect opportunity to learn.
- Level 2/3 Skills Assessment, stroke refinement, rescue, Instructor Certification Workshop (ICW), and Instructor Update programs: Sea kayaks with sealed bow and stern bulkheads are required for this class. Spray skirts will be required for this class. Any additional requirements will be communicated to you well in advance of the program.
- CPR/AED/First Aid or Wilderness First Aid: All necessary equipment and books will be provided. This is a land-based class so no paddling gear will be required. The required equipment noted below is for water-based programs only.
Please remember that the class cost does not include boat, paddle, and PFD (life vest). All participants must wear a properly fitted PFD when on the water. You can bring your own equipment or rentals are available through the outfitters listed on the class registration page.
All participants should bring a supply of water, snacks, sunscreen, and a hat. For those in all-day programs, please bring lunch. I strongly discourage bringing any electronic devices (phones, cameras, car key fobs, etc.) with you on the water unless they are waterproof or securely held in a waterproof case and prepared to float.
I will be in contact with you with additional information about the program as the date draws closer. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any questions.