Thanks for visiting my presentations for Canoecopia. I hope you found each of them valuable.
I have included links to resources related to many of my Canoecopia presentations as well as links to find the Power to the Paddle book and DVD. Feel free to download the resources and be sure to share the link to this page with your friends. You’ll also find a link below and to the right to my podcast, Paddling the Blue. If you enjoy stories of people doing great things from the seat of a boat, you’ll love the show!
Power to the Paddle: Exercises to Improve your Canoe and Kayak Paddling
- Purchase Power to the Paddle book
- Purchase Power to the Paddle Companion DVD
- Power to the Paddle Stretches (PDF download)
- Power to the Paddle Mobility Drills (PDF download)
- Mobility drills demo (video)
- Resistance band exercise demo (video)
- Foam rolling demo (video)
How to perfectly pack your kayak for a multi-day trip
Group leadership for amazing day trips
- Group leadership for amazing day trips (PDF download)
- Float plan template (paddling .com)
- Great Lakes Coastal Forecasting System (GLERL)
- US Wind Map
- USGS Streamflow
- National Buoy Data Center
Five things I wish someone would have told me before I started kayaking
Paddling Alaska’s Prince William Sound
- NOAA Chart 16705-Western Prince William Sound
- Paddlers Realm
- Arctic ERMA ShoreZone imagery shoreline survey
- Alaska Marine Ferry schedule
- Surprise Cove State Marine Park
- Prince William Sound campsites
- NOAA Marine Zone Forecast – Whittier, AK
Would you like to experience the beauty of Prince William Sound for yourself?
Paddling instruction and guided experiences
If you’re in the Chicago or Traverse City areas and looking for quality coastal kayak, river kayak, or SUP instruction, check out my programs.
Looking for a multi-day experience? Visit here.
Paddling the Blue podcast
While you’re here, check out the Paddling the Blue podcast. Through this podcast, I interview fascinating people from around the world doing great things from the seat of a boat.