Thanks for visiting my presentations for Prairie State Canoeists.
I have included links to resources related to the Prairie State Canoeists presentations as well as links to find the Power to the Paddle book and DVD. Feel free to download the resources and be sure to share the link to this page with your friends. I have also included links to some of the products featured in my presentations. Feel free to check those out as well. Please know that I receive a small amount from those purchases from the manufacturers, but that doesn’t have any affect on your purchase price. Go ahead, your purchase helps another paddler (that’s me) maintain this site and purchase new gear.
You’ll also find a link below and links to the right to my podcast, Paddling the Blue. If you enjoy stories of people doing great things from the seat of a boat, you’ll love the show!
Paddling instruction and guided experiences
If you’re in the Chicago area and looking for quality coastal kayak, river kayak, or SUP instruction, check out my programs.
Looking for a multi-day experience? Visit here.
Need CPR or Wilderness First Aid training and certification?
Paddling Alaska’s Prince William Sound
- Paddling Alaska’s Prince William Sound video presentation (coming soon)
- Paddling the Blue podcast #50 – John Chase & Randy Bauer – Alaska’s Prince William Sound
- NOAA Chart 16705-Western Prince William Sound
- NOAA Chart 16711-Harriman Fjord
- Paddlers Realm
- Arctic ERMA ShoreZone imagery shoreline survey
- Alaska Marine Ferry schedule
- Surprise Cove State Marine Park
- Prince William Sound campsites
- NOAA Marine Zone Forecast – Whittier, AK
Historical Tour of Isle Royale
Historical Tour of Isle Royale (recorded Zoom presentation)
Paddling the Blue podcast
While you’re here, check out the Paddling the Blue podcast. Through this podcast, I interview fascinating people from around the world doing great things from the seat of a boat.
Visit our friends