I am excited to announce that my new book, “Power to the Paddle: Exercises to Improve your Canoe and Kayak Paddling“, is now available in print and digital format.
Power to the Paddle is packed with fitness guidance and complete descriptions and photos of more than 50 exercises to improve your abilities and help you enjoy your time on the water.
The concepts and exercises in this book have helped me be a better paddler and they can make a difference for you too. The exercises in this book with help you:
- Sit more upright in your seat
- Reduce tension in your shoulders and low back
- Use the power of your torso to create leverage to use less energy with each stroke
- Have the endurance to handle long days in the boat
- Drive through the toughest waves or whitewater
- Protect your body against common paddling injuries
- Improve your balance and agility (so you’ll capsize less)
- Use force generated from your lower body to make your paddling stroke more efficient
- Carry your boat more comfortably when portaging
- While you’re at it, you might even lose a few pounds. And who wouldn’t mind that?
If you have a Kindle reader, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or any other device that can accept Kindle format books, you can get your copy today on the Amazon.com Kindle Store for only $9.99.
The print version of Power to the Paddle is available for only $14.95.
After you purchase your copy and begin to use the exercises in the book, please do me a favor and leave a review on Amazon.com to help my book climb the charts!